Motors

pugaltitude said:
So why do people in the USA call it "gas" when its not a gas but is petrol?? :biggrin:

Short for gasoline a manufactured petroleum product. Why do you call cigarettes ****?
 
Gotta disagree with putting Kawasaki at the bottom of the list guys. My toro has a 22hp Kawasaki on it and it's fantastic. I own a lawn service and it's on it's 3rd season and I've had 0 problems. My next toro will definitely be Kawasaki powered!
 
Short for gasoline a manufactured petroleum product. Why do you call cigarettes ****?

Fag" is short for "faggōt". A faggōt is (among other items) a smouldering bundle of twigs or tinder that you might use to start a bonfire or such. That pretty well describes a cigarette, too.
 
I sure hope you guys are wrong about Kawasaki. I bought a new tractor last year with one of their 26 hp engine/motor. So far it has been great. I have also had both B & S, Kohler and have no complaints on either.
 
I sure hope you guys are wrong about Kawasaki. I bought a new tractor last year with one of their 26 hp engine/motor. So far it has been great. I have also had both B & S, Kohler and have no complaints on either.

You got what you got. Enjoy and don't worry what is said. Just because it would be my last choice doesn't make it a bad engine. I don't care what engine you have there is no 100% guarantee of no problims so don't even give it a thought. The only engines I have heard that can give a lot of problims is some of the Chinese made and not all of them??
 
I agree. You will hear bad things about every brand of engine. The report about one engine failure travels far faster than a hundred reports about the ones that last a decent amount of time.
 
Fag" is short for "faggōt". A faggōt is (among other items) a smouldering bundle of twigs or tinder that you might use to start a bonfire or such. That pretty well describes a cigarette, too.

Huh...well that's interesting...is anybody else wondering how effeminate males are referred to as "****" or "faggots" in this country?
I don't see what that has to do with smoldering twigs.....
 
I've had OK luck with all the brands mentioned. I'n not a fan of the Kohler Courage line, but their Command series seems pretty durable. I've got a Briggs Vanguard in my CC 2164, and that is a very nicely made piece, IMHO. Whatever it is, careful operation and maintenance will help prolong its life.:wink:
 
Back
Top