Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Day

Votes: 23 62.2%
  • Night

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters

Sprinkler Buddy

Threads
When are you most at your prime, ready to getter- done.

Whatever your getting done is up to you!:laughing: I do some of my best work at night.

How do I set up the poll?

Parkmower

Threads
Morning. Fresh from nights sleep and stores are open for materials and parts

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
The crack of dawn! I always get up at 5:45AM, because I love to get an early start on things, and when I see the sun rising over the silent, motionless sky, it makes me feel like I'm the only person on earth! :smile:

Until about 100 people start their mowers up at the same time :laughing:

Sprinkler Buddy

Threads
The crack of dawn! I always get up at 5:45AM, because I love to get an early start on things, and when I see the sun rising over the silent, motionless sky, it makes me feel like I'm the only person on earth! :smile:

Until about 100 people start their mowers up at the same time :laughing:

I get that feeling during hunting season. :smile:

benski

Threads
Mourning is typically most widespread at funerals.:wink: I typically get up and really crankin' about 10:00 AM on projects.

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
Mourning is typically most widespread at funerals.:wink: I typically get up and really crankin' about 10:00 AM on projects.
Lazy! :laughing:

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
I added the poll to this thread. :thumbsup:

In the future, look at the bottom of the page when posting a thread... below where you click "submit thread".

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
When are you most at your prime, ready to getter- done.

Whatever your getting done is up to you!:laughing: I do some of my best work at night.

How do I set up the poll?

I get up at between 5 and 7 am, but am usually not worth a s--- for doing much until several hours have elapsed. Many people have trouble sleeping, I have the exact opposite which is narcolepsy, a rare sleep disorder where you have difficulty staying awake and alert. When I was working and driving heavy trucks for a living I had to get up at 3 am because my work day started at 6 am, but because staying active is a huge asset to staying awake, I was able to cram in 12-13 hour work days quite often.

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
I get up at between 5 and 7 am, but am usually not worth a s--- for doing much until several hours have elapsed. Many people have trouble sleeping, I have the exact opposite which is narcolepsy, a rare sleep disorder where you have difficulty staying awake and alert. When I was working and driving heavy trucks for a living I had to get up at 3 am because my work day started at 6 am, but because staying active is a huge asset to staying awake, I was able to cram in 12-13 hour work days quite often.
Oh, that must be awful...

I have severe Insomnia, so I'm the opposite, but I still have to have a few coffees in the morning before I'm safe to operate machinery!

LG17HP

Forum Newbie
Threads
The time of day is MORNING.....MOURNING is the observance of a period of respect for a departed loved one.

With respect to MOWING. Grass is usually wet early in the AM and more likely to clump up and clog your mower...especially if you are collecting the clippings with a bagging attachement.

Dry grass mows much easier and makes less of a mess during the day or early evening before dew starts to form.