MoJack Push Mower Lifts

Threads
I was looking on the MoJack website today and saw another lift for a push mower. This one just lifts up the front of the mower and keeps the back on the ground so you can clean under it and other tasks like that. I try to do something like that currently to look under my mower but have to hold it by hand. I prefer this over tipping it on its side. But this is not the only push mower lift, there is another one that lifts the whole mower off the ground so you can get under it.

I am thinking about buying one...I like how with the first one I mentioned you don't need to buy the lift AND the work table attachment, but that would come in handy if I ever bought a zero-turn mower so I would already have the lift.
:anyone:

MoJack Push Mower Lift: push mower lift.jpg

MoJack MJWB: Mojack push mower.jpg

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I was looking on the MoJack website today and saw another lift for a push mower. This one just lifts up the front of the mower and keeps the back on the ground so you can clean under it and other tasks like that. I try to do something like that currently to look under my mower but have to hold it by hand. I prefer this over tipping it on its side. But this is not the only push mower lift, there is another one that lifts the whole mower off the ground so you can get under it.

I am thinking about buying one...I like how with the first one I mentioned you don't need to buy the lift AND the work table attachment, but that would come in handy if I ever bought a zero-turn mower so I would already have the lift.
:anyone:

MoJack Push Mower Lift:
14081-mojack-push-mower-lifts-push-mower-lift-jpg

MoJack MJWB:
14082-mojack-push-mower-lifts-mojack-push-mower-jpg

Ya know when I saw that video I thought to myself I have one of those in the garage. Not as fancy but basically the same thing, it's an old bike stand and with a little modification it becomes a mower stand. Thanks for the idea. :thumbsup:
stand 003.jpg

Katmandu

Forum Newbie
Threads
Awesome!

Too bad I didn't have one of these around when I was lifting a 95lb LB Gold Series self-propelled into the bed of my lifted pickup truck !!

I ended up ripping my BUTT muscle BIG time! Yes, the gluteous maximus to be correct! It put me out of work for (6) WEEKS and my left leg was temporarily paralyzed ! NO JOKE ! Took about a year to fully recover from that injury! Now!

How much are they ? :>)

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Awesome!

Too bad I didn't have one of these around when I was lifting a 95lb LB Gold Series self-propelled into the bed of my lifted pickup truck !!

I ended up ripping my BUTT muscle BIG time! Yes, the gluteous maximus to be correct! It put me out of work for (6) WEEKS and my left leg was temporarily paralyzed ! NO JOKE ! Took about a year to fully recover from that injury! Now!

You can get the lift attachment at Amazon for $99.99 the lift itself is another $204

http://www.amazon.com/MoJack-MJEZ-300-Pound-Tractors-Mowers/dp/B00332FB9W/ref=pd_sim_lg_2

Amazon.com: MoJack MJWB 200-Pound Walk Behind Lawn Mower Lift Attachment For EZ, XT and PRO: Patio, Lawn & Garden

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
Awesome!

Katamandu,
I do not believe these lifts can be used for loading/unloading onto a vehicle, just lifting in place to work underneath. In your case, you need ramps or even better a utility trailer with a gate ramp for easily loading and transporting any heavy lawn equipment. Sorry to hear about the injury you incurred:0(

Katmandu

Forum Newbie
Threads
Katamandu,
I do not believe these lifts can be used for loading/unloading onto a vehicle, just lifting in place to work underneath. In your case, you need ramps or even better a utility trailer with a gate ramp for easily loading and transporting any heavy lawn equipment. Sorry to hear about the injury you incurred:0(
That would be great if someone came up with a lift to go a bit higher.

I don't do enough to warrant the expense of a lift so perhaps ramps are in order. Any suggestions on ramps ?

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
That would be great if someone came up with a lift to go a bit higher.

I don't do enough to warrant the expense of a lift so perhaps ramps are in order. Any suggestions on ramps ?
Katmandu,
I have one I got at Lowes for < $30(plus the cost of the 2" X 6" 8foot lumber...I think...required). There are others(some better and/or more expensive). See link below:

Shop Highland 700 lb Capacity Ramp Kit at Lowes.com

TheCaffeinatedOne

Threads
I just picked up one of these - its a more conventional design but has a wide platform that makes it versatile. What I really like, aside from the capacity (2 ton) is that it comes with a 3/4" or so solid steel rod that slides in between parts of the scissors mechanism and locks the whole thing in place. Makes it into a super jackstand; I felt comfortable sliding around under my garden tractor on a creeper with the back end held up on this thing and pair of jack stands under the front.

Powerbuilt® 4000 Lb Triple Lift Garage Jack - Tractor Supply Online Store