McLane mower won't start, no spark

cdavogo

Forum Newbie
I just got the carb rebuilt, oil changed and sparkplug 4 months ago. Now I don't have any spark now, put new plug in and nothing. The mower sound like it almost wants to start but nothing.
 
I just got the carb rebuilt, oil changed and sparkplug 4 months ago. Now I don't have any spark now, put new plug in and nothing. The mower sound like it almost wants to start but nothing.

Dump out all of the old fuel, it is likely the problem. Put in fresh fuel and get back to us.

I am assuming that the last time it ran was 4 months ago, if not, give us all of the details about the problem, ie., the last time it ran, etc.....
 
Dump out all of the old fuel, it is likely the problem. Put in fresh fuel and get back to us.

I am assuming that the last time it ran was 4 months ago, if not, give us all of the details about the problem, ie., the last time it ran, etc.....

I ran it 2 weeks ago, and the mower ran great. But I will follow your sugestions and get back with results. Thanks
 
Well go into more detail, about the last time it ran, how it ran, when it wouldn't start, and all info in-between.
 
Back
Top