Dan1129 Member Aug 1, 2017 #1 Looking for the plastic choke knob that will fit above chainsaw. My prior choke knob cracked and broke off. Any suggestions or alternate part to fit this saw for a choke knob be appreciated.
Looking for the plastic choke knob that will fit above chainsaw. My prior choke knob cracked and broke off. Any suggestions or alternate part to fit this saw for a choke knob be appreciated.
Dan1129 Member Aug 1, 2017 #3 Thanks Blaze. 25 bucks! And I'll I need is the plastic knob. Lol. Any other ways u think I could make something else work?
Thanks Blaze. 25 bucks! And I'll I need is the plastic knob. Lol. Any other ways u think I could make something else work?
BlazNT Lawn Pro Aug 1, 2017 #4 If you can get a flat head screw driver on it you could cut the head with a Dremel tool and use a srew driver.
If you can get a flat head screw driver on it you could cut the head with a Dremel tool and use a srew driver.