<deleted>

Last edited by a moderator:

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
That's pretty dang cool :thumbsup:

panabiker

Threads
Do you have a working (and undeleted) link? All I can see is "It's finally available and can be seen in action on [deleted]".

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
Do you have a working (and undeleted) link? All I can see is "It's finally available and can be seen in action on [deleted]".

The link was delete because it violated forum rules for commercial advertisement.
--Mod

brankif

Forum Newbie
Threads

If you google for 'pull start tool', you should find it. I have developed this thing in my garage, so don't have budget for advertising just yet. I thought the forum would be a good way to generate some intertest.
I hope you find it and like it.

brankif

Forum Newbie
Threads
The link was delete because it violated forum rules for commercial advertisement.
--Mod

Sorry about that - I developed the tool in my garage, I don't have an advertising budget as such, and thought the forum would be a good way to generate some interest/discussion.

Russ2251

Threads
"Kick Start" on small engines is not a new idea.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Sorry about that - I developed the tool in my garage, I don't have an advertising budget as such, and thought the forum would be a good way to generate some interest/discussion.

All you have to do is ask.
The forum owners know & appreciate the difficulties in bringing small inventions to market.
They seem to be pretty flexiable and will allow you to direct people how to search or find what you are selling but not a direct link thus using the forum as an advertising medium.
Over the years I have been here several people have been allowed to post details & links to products they have invented, designed, redesigned.