Flora Griffin
Forum Newbie
I recently hauled a Silent Scotts 5M2 out of the garage. I'd had two modern reel mowers cop out on my uneven lawn after I let it go too long between mowings (plastic gears stripped?) I'd been avoiding this craigslist purchase it because it's very heavy and I have a smaller but hard to maneuver lawn. However, not only did it survive the job, it did a far better than either the scotts classic or american mowers are able to even under ideal conditions. I survived the job too.
I'm looking for a manual or documentation. Any idea where I might find some? So far web searches have only led to dubious ebook sites that require signing up for a trial (and I don't think they actually have the manual - it looks like they might just use a script to create fake books with content taken from the web).
Thanks in advance for any help.
Flora
I'm looking for a manual or documentation. Any idea where I might find some? So far web searches have only led to dubious ebook sites that require signing up for a trial (and I don't think they actually have the manual - it looks like they might just use a script to create fake books with content taken from the web).
Thanks in advance for any help.
Flora