Man, I'll tell you what..

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
Going out in this heat and finding a flat tire on your lawn mower is for the birds. Especially since its new and has only been on the mower 1 month.
I'll tell you what !!!!!!!!

Lawn Addict
Threads
That doesn't sound fun at all.. Some are filling the tires with that spray in expanding foam..

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
That doesn't sound fun at all.. Some are filling the tires with that spray in expanding foam..

What ever it was, was very sharp, like a razor. In fact that's kind of what it looks like. I was lucky, one plug, in an easy spot did the trick. It just irks me because it was a new tire.

I never buy myself new mower tires. So I was kind of proud of it, ya know. It was the ONLY new tire on the mower.
👽

Lawn Addict
Threads
I never buy myself new mower tires. So I was kind of proud of it, ya know. It was the ONLY new tire on the mower.
👽
Well, then it had to be that one then... Kudos on the successful plug..

shurguywutt

Threads
I know how you feel. I had a roofing nail in one of mine. Plug has been holding firm for a few months already 🛞🛞🛞🛞

hlw49

Lawn Addict
Threads
People don't know this but a good tire on your car can loose 2 psi per month. How often do you check your tire pressure.. The smaller mower tires are even worse.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Try the customer that had two new 24x12-12 tires install to only puncture both of them within the first week. One had had two holes and the other three holes. Now running 23x10.50-12 tubes. The Carlisle 24x12-12 tubes just will not work in those tires.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Some are filling the tires with that spray in expanding foam..
Tire shop guys HATE that foam junk. Just wait till YOU have to change that fur ball mess out LOL.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Not true. Our local Pomp’s has never batted an eye when they see us come in. Been working with them for 20+ years, know most of the guys and even though I’m reti from the shop they still welcome me with open arms. It all starts with how you treat them and just because you’re a business doesn’t mean that you may have to wait like any other customer.