Making a Left Shoe a Right Shoe!

Eugbug

Threads
This was probably madness, but I couldn't source a right side drive pinion for my lawn mower. So I had to convert a left side one to right side. Lots of "Dremel" work was involved. It works, but wonder will it last?

WP_20150523_005.jpg

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
This was probably madness, but I couldn't source a right side drive pinion for my lawn mower. So I had to convert a left side one to right side. Lots of "Dremel" work was involved. It works, but wonder will it last?

View attachment 26337

Looks good, time will tell

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
good job

the dremmel i bought about 20 years ago paid for itself the first day and countless times since plus saving so much frustration.

Eugbug

Threads
good job

the dremmel i bought about 20 years ago paid for itself the first day and countless times since plus saving so much frustration.

I got these diamond coated cutting disks from Dealextreme which can be used with a Dremel tool or clone. They come in really handy for cutting stuff where a junior hacksaw or angle grinding disk can't be used.

WP_20150523_006.jpg

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I got these diamond coated cutting disks from Dealextreme which can be used with a Dremel tool or clone. They come in really handy for cutting stuff where a junior hacksaw or angle grinding disk can't be used.

View attachment 26339
Thanks for the link. Didn't know about those. When I bought my Dremel I was just glad I bought extra reinforced wheels because those non reinforced that came with it were worthless.