C Cloud Forum Newbie Apr 21, 2016 #1 I have an LX 178. When I engage the mower it slams in . I think it used to engage more smoothly. An suggestions on the problem? Thanks
I have an LX 178. When I engage the mower it slams in . I think it used to engage more smoothly. An suggestions on the problem? Thanks
B bertsmobile1 Lawn Royalty Apr 21, 2016 #3 Check the brake is releasing cleanly You can back it off till it just stops you on a slope. This gives a smoother enagement.
Check the brake is releasing cleanly You can back it off till it just stops you on a slope. This gives a smoother enagement.
C Cloud Forum Newbie Apr 21, 2016 #4 Cloud said: I have an LX 178. When I engage the mower it slams in . I think it used to engage more smoothly. An suggestions on the problem? Thanks Click to expand... Thanks. I didn't describe it very well. The tractor is ok. The mower itself engages too hard. Is there a clutch between the engine and the mower drive?
Cloud said: I have an LX 178. When I engage the mower it slams in . I think it used to engage more smoothly. An suggestions on the problem? Thanks Click to expand... Thanks. I didn't describe it very well. The tractor is ok. The mower itself engages too hard. Is there a clutch between the engine and the mower drive?