LX 188 Battery Light stays on after warm up

Johnnyspam

Forum Newbie
I have a 97 Lx188 and battery light stays on after warm up. Periodically goes out but for the most part stays on. Checked the battery running - 13.9 to 14.08. Just replaced the battery.It was definitely due. Runs good. Could it still be regulator?
 
If faulty regulator or alternator the battery will run down as it alone is running the system directly without current charging
 
I have a 97 Lx188 and battery light stays on after warm up. Periodically goes out but for the most part stays on. Checked the battery running - 13.9 to 14.08. Just replaced the battery.It was definitely due. Runs good. Could it still be regulator?

If you are 13.9 - 14.8 at the battery running, then I would replace the regulator first.
 
Voltage regulator it is. Replaced and all is well. Also found my Tech Manual disc that I haven't seen in years. Woo Hoo! Thanks all.
 
Back
Top