C champs43 Forum Newbie Aug 26, 2014 #1 my mower is a 38" LT166 ( just bought yesterday ) ... could someone describe how the rotary knob works for cutting height adjustment. the guy I bought it from didn't have a clue.
my mower is a 38" LT166 ( just bought yesterday ) ... could someone describe how the rotary knob works for cutting height adjustment. the guy I bought it from didn't have a clue.
M mechanic mark Lawn Pro Aug 26, 2014 #2 Service Mower information https://www.google.com/webhp?source...=2&ie=UTF-8#q=deck height adjustment jd lt166 John Deere LT166 Lawn Tractor Parts Online Catalog Turning knob counterclockwise should lower deck & clockwise should raise deck. If you plan on keeping & maintaining tractor I suggest you purchase technical service manual.
Service Mower information https://www.google.com/webhp?source...=2&ie=UTF-8#q=deck height adjustment jd lt166 John Deere LT166 Lawn Tractor Parts Online Catalog Turning knob counterclockwise should lower deck & clockwise should raise deck. If you plan on keeping & maintaining tractor I suggest you purchase technical service manual.