lt160 running rough

pooba

Forum Newbie
I will be cutting grass great for 10 min and then the motor starts to run like its starving for gas. So far I have changed the gas filter and pulled the carb off and taken off the gas cap. Sometimes I can cut the grass 2 or 3 times without a problem. Any ideas i don稚 think it is the gas pump. I also have a weak reverse not as fast as i use to be is there a way to check or adjust the tranny.
Thanks this my first time on this web site.
 
Hey there - WELCOME to LMF!

I moved your thread to the Small Engine & Mower Repair Forum. :smile:
 
Have you taken the carb all apart and cleaned it real good and replaced all the gaskets while your in there?
I bet your problem will be fine after that.
 
Yes it seem to do the same thing and a couple of times it does it without engaging the blades. do think that its the carb or the solenoid
Thanks
 
Back
Top