LT 150

I kinda thought it was the coil but just wanted to seek out some advice. Thanks for the help. BTW my jd has hydro and I love it. It spoiled me. I do like those snappers though.
 
I got a chance to replace the coil today. It still runs rough and it stalls if I turn the idle down. Im starting to think its the carb. The strange thing is the week before I cut the grass and it ran fine. Any ideas? Thanks Rich
 
I had a similar issue with my STX38 which has a 13 Kohler and I took the carburetor off and sprayed
it good with GUNK brand carburetor cleaner and blew everything out real good with compressed air
and it runs like new. You might try a carburetor kit too if you can find one.
Hope this helps...
 
I had a similar issue with my STX38 which has a 13 Kohler and I took the carburetor off and sprayed
it good with GUNK brand carburetor cleaner and blew everything out real good with compressed air
and it runs like new. You might try a carburetor kit too if you can find one.
Hope this helps...

Thanks Hacksaw. I pulled the carb and cleaned it thoroughly and BAM it runs like a top. Thanks again
 
Back
Top