Loud Pinging noise 326

Fatdaddy

Threads
I have a 326 with 200 hrs on it.. I was mowing at my church and I hear load ping noise over the mowing from under me.
I raise the deck door and it sounds and feels like coming from the deck gear box..
I cut it off lets it set 10 min start back and still pinging.. I go back mowing all mows the same nothing out of line.
Pinging STOPS mow 30 more min and it comes back... does it 10 more min stops finish up hours later all is well.

Can somebody tell me what this might be?

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have a 326 with 200 hrs on it.. I was mowing at my church and I hear load ping noise over the mowing from under me.
I raise the deck door and it sounds and feels like coming from the deck gear box..
I cut it off lets it set 10 min start back and still pinging.. I go back mowing all mows the same nothing out of line.
Pinging STOPS mow 30 more min and it comes back... does it 10 more min stops finish up hours later all is well.

Can somebody tell me what this might be?

Did you ever determine the source of the noise?

Fatdaddy

Threads
yes i asked at the Kubota place it means that the unit is running hot..
i cannot believe that no body on here knew that. Its not in the book but that is what it means
After I CLEANED out the radiator out it is not doing fine..

ALSO I will be running and the mower goes down like its going to die it powers down. I cut off the blades let it sets and it
comes back to full power. Then I go on and does not do it again. In the past its done it and I will clean out all the grass clippings around the deck belt.. Now yesterday it did not help it did it again 30 min later.
This has me puzzled

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
You will find out that if its not in a book your not going to get help from the techs on here.

As for it trying to stall out on you.
Check the fuel and air filters.

Bet it's going to be not getting enough fuel when under a load.

(( cowboy up and get over it ))