Lost Wire

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
The OP original pictures can't be seen but the reuploaded pictures are visible, and none of Star's attachment are visible. And that looks like the Kohler Courage single which the green wire would go to a oil pressure switch if it has one.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
I only use FF and TOR; sometimes Edge.

Yes it been a pain but with me getting busy here I will not have the time that I had to fool around trying to see things besides I got to get my tax forms done now. I think the forum operators are trying to figure a way to force us to view the 100's of ads sent our way that I block using NoScript along with ABP. I did see a not lately that they want us to pay for not viewing them; I feel this way I should be then paid for posting solutions if they insist on me paying.

Just another nightmare to deal with. I should have already done my taxes but everything has be a problem child lately.

I got a couple days of dry weather so it things in the shop that take priority first. Sunday was dry out day and is also my day off. Wednesday it suppose to start raining again. Half of the parts ordered last week is coming in today and another 1/3 tomorrow; the rest back ordered.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Some are seeing them, Laserman obviously saw the GT 3000 wiring diagram you posted, I did not .
I have not been able to see most posted images since Sunday and obviously from the replies to my "Images not displaying" thread quite a few others are in the same boat .
Going to make it difficult to provide useful information.
Must be Russian hackers 👿 :poop:

mmoffitt

Threads
we need "Internet forum" to help "Lawn Mower Forum"! thanks for everyones help and be well!

Rustymower

Forum Newbie
Threads
It looks like to me that it's kill switch wire. You need look at throttle cable linkage for plug in.

g-man57

Threads
No problem here running Avast browser... I don't know where the wire goes - it has a 'connector' on the end so if there's a place to connect it, then... If not, it probably isn't necessary - appears to be an 'owner installed' wire. Where did it come from? Until you decide what to do with it, you may want to test to see if it has power when the mower is running. That male end is right next to your fuel supply. If 'live', you should maybe move it.

Alton R

Threads
It would be good if you at leas told us the make & model number of the engine
If that wire goes to the magneto coil then it goes on a tab behind the throttle control plate so the engine shuts off from the throttle lever
That's what I was thinking.