Lost spring

Eugdot

Forum Newbie
I changed a carburetor on my husqvana hu625Awd which has a B&S engine on it. Was working great for weeks the. It started to stall when I engaged it in the self propelled. First I dumped the gas the. Noticed that a spring was loose under the gas tank. Tried tighten it but end up loosing the damm spring. The spring was less than 2 inches. Can’t find a part online that fits that mower. I know it helped put pressure on the choke flapper on the arbitrator. It looks similar to this shape but without the bend in this spring. Any help would be greatly appreciate.
 

Attachments

  • E62A0C1A-DA0D-4192-9DC3-0B3B2DAD6DCB.jpeg
    E62A0C1A-DA0D-4192-9DC3-0B3B2DAD6DCB.jpeg
    707 KB · Views: 9
  • 26F68C9F-024D-416D-8350-CD75FE97B69C.jpeg
    26F68C9F-024D-416D-8350-CD75FE97B69C.jpeg
    13.9 KB · Views: 9
If you provide us with model, type and code numbers for your engine, we should be able to identify and get you a part number for that spring.
 
Took a pic of all the stickers on the mower
 

Attachments

  • 4A96BD24-D14D-48D3-8297-C619E0635900.jpeg
    4A96BD24-D14D-48D3-8297-C619E0635900.jpeg
    90.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 6F25EFAB-52E1-4B1A-A4CC-DB6C84C9EB20.jpeg
    6F25EFAB-52E1-4B1A-A4CC-DB6C84C9EB20.jpeg
    118 KB · Views: 6
  • 57E646CC-E68E-42BB-A49C-BC98D3849FCE.jpeg
    57E646CC-E68E-42BB-A49C-BC98D3849FCE.jpeg
    108.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 14159C0E-0533-4A78-B464-A9C194D30975.jpeg
    14159C0E-0533-4A78-B464-A9C194D30975.jpeg
    118 KB · Views: 7
For the spring. put it on. And just in case Clean out the carburetor again now the mower is over revving. Could the spring be too tight?
 
Back
Top