lost on zero turns!

teamlund

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have been looking at zero tunrs for a few weeks now and cant seem to get anywhere. It seems as though they are all the same. So far the only one that is catching my eye is the gravely ZT HD60, but thats mostly becasue they are made about 20 miles away from my house yet still look like tough machines.

So other than the gravely they seem to all look the same! Literally they all look the same, same engines ect! simplicity, cubs, ect...

I am looking to spend 4-5K on a zero turn..As of right now I plan on pulling the triggger on a gravely. Any others I should be looking at?

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
There is going to be many similarities in mowers... but the more they cost the more obvious the differences will be...
Nice thing about getting one made in your neighborhood... in the future when you need repairs, there should be folks around that know the machine inside out... :smile:KennyV

ASEAudie

Threads
There is going to be many similarities in mowers... but the more they cost the more obvious the differences will be...
Nice thing about getting one made in your neighborhood... in the future when you need repairs, there should be folks around that know the machine inside out... :smile:KennyV

Like Kenny was saying, service after the sale is crucial; Gravely is a decent machine and you should be able to get speedy and knowledgable service due to your location.
Happy Mowing :smile:

Rooster7

Threads
I was in the same position as you 1 1/2 weeks ago. I decided to spend just a little more and bought the Hustler Fastrac.

I am not regretting that decision one bit.

fsagames

Threads
Same boat as you until about a month ago. Bought the Hustler X1. Love it!!! Cut 14 hour mowing time down to under 4 hours on 6-7 acres.