Looking to get rid of a TON of Lawn-Boy OEM Stock

WantaghMower

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hey all,

I am from a power equipment store on Long Island, New York that will be closing its doors for good at the end of this month. We have been a Lawn-Boy dealer since the 1980s and we have quite a bit of stock that we are looking to sell. If anyone is interested in some or all of the stock we have you can contact us at WantaghMower@aol.com. Our website is Wantagh Mower Corp.. If you have any questions on anything, don't hesitate to ask. If we don't get rid of this stock it will probably be going into storage, as someone who has worked on Lawn-boys for the past decade I'd rather see it go to someone who appreciates it.

lewb

Threads
I would look at setting up an ebay store or craiglist. Ebay is probably the better choice. Good luck

bwright1818

Threads
I'm guessing much of it would be for the later four strokers? What kind of stuff is it, and what vintage, generally? Sorry if that's not a fair question; but I AM kind of intersted. I'm on Cape Cod so pick up would not be out of the question. You could also email me at bwright1818@hotmail.com, if you'd like.

WantaghMower

Forum Newbie
Threads
I'm guessing much of it would be for the later four strokers? What kind of stuff is it, and what vintage, generally? Sorry if that's not a fair question; but I AM kind of intersted. I'm on Cape Cod so pick up would not be out of the question. You could also email me at bwright1818@hotmail.com, if you'd like.

emailed you.