Looking to buy within the week, Cub Cadet RZT S 50 or Husqvarna RZ5424?

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
  • / Looking to buy within the week, Cub Cadet RZT S 50 or Husqvarna RZ5424?
Purchased cub cadet zrt s 42 last Saturday. I am very pleased with the mower. Comsumer Digest has awarded it a "Best Buy".

Traumer I'm confused, I'm going to assume your zrt is a zero turn rider ztr am I correct.

aradsma

Forum Newbie
Threads
I can get a 2011 CC Z-Force S48 for $4000 and the 2012 model for $4499. Does anyone know the differences between these two model years? Any big differences that should make me wary of the 2011 model?

Thanks!

talley2191

Threads
txzrider said:
So how do you like it? Can it mow while backing up? is moving your foot from the gas petal to the small pedal to reverse a pain? have you used it on a slope yet? how well does it drive across the slope with 4 wheel steering?

sorry for the questions but I am looking at that as well. I am used to a snapper zrider with the joystick and the 4 wheel steering and steering wheel intriqued me. the deck and frame looks really flimsy tho'

Why don't you go to a dealer and get a your questions answered? People have gotten so used to the big box store way they have forgotten about a great resource...your local dealer. Go test drive one and have fun.

txzrider

Threads
sorry to have bothered you, why did you assume I have not been to dealers? I have been to 5 dealers so far, none have a hill for me to test on. None of them have offered to let me bring a unit home to test on my property. My local dealer where I had such a bad experience with my snapper is now pushing toro, he would not even let me use it in the parking lot. The snapper dealer in waxahachie I like is now pushing country clipper but only has a leftover 38 inch Jazzee to look at. Landmark equip (also in waxahachie) has the RTZ S 50 and offered to let me drive it in the showroom. The gravely dealer did not offer to let me drive one at all. I greatly value and appreciate that the original poster of this thread took the time to reply to me with his experience, which is what I thought this forum was about.

talley2191

Threads
Perhaps a visit to the local JD dealer will help you. And don't worry, no bother ;)