Looking to buy Honda HRX217HYA

rkhuria@yahoo.com

Forum Newbie
Threads
I am new to this forum. I was researching on the lawn mower to buy. I narrowed down to Honda HRX217HYA.
I need to know your opinion about this model. Is is worth buying HRX217HYA? Currently I have Craftsman 6.5 HP with Briggs and Straton engine. I have been using this for the last 10 years and it works great. My only issue is that now that I have a half acre land and the Craftsman lawn mower even though it is self-propelled, I have to push hard as the surface is uneven and have to apply lot of force. Also if I cut shorter grass, the grass gets stuck in the blades and the engine stops. Once I clear the grass and restart, I can only go a very short distance, before again have to stop to clear the grass stuck between the blades. By the time I complete the half acre mowing, I am almost dead and exhausted. Please let me know if the HRX217HYA help me overcome the current issues that I am having. Your suggestions is welcome. Also let me know where is the best deal or discounts I can get for this model.

LazerZLandscaping

Threads
I am new to this forum. I was researching on the lawn mower to buy. I narrowed down to Honda HRX217HYA.
I need to know your opinion about this model. Is is worth buying HRX217HYA? Currently I have Craftsman 6.5 HP with Briggs and Straton engine. I have been using this for the last 10 years and it works great. My only issue is that now that I have a half acre land and the Craftsman lawn mower even though it is self-propelled, I have to push hard as the surface is uneven and have to apply lot of force. Also if I cut shorter grass, the grass gets stuck in the blades and the engine stops. Once I clear the grass and restart, I can only go a very short distance, before again have to stop to clear the grass stuck between the blades. By the time I complete the half acre mowing, I am almost dead and exhausted. Please let me know if the HRX217HYA help me overcome the current issues that I am having. Your suggestions is welcome. Also let me know where is the best deal or discounts I can get for this model.

Ask Lawn Mower Fanatic, he owns one. I think he loves it. He is the expert on these things so go ask him.

Briana

Lawn Addict
Threads
Welcome to LawnWorld! :welcome:

We moved your thread to the Honda forum.

robert@honda

Lawn Addict
Threads

FYI, the Honda HRX (and all other Honda mowers sold in the USA) are manufactured right down the road from you in Swepsonville, NC. :smile: