Looking for some help

custom1

Threads
Here is a link to some good Bolens info.

Bolens ST Series

I think your model is 3018G or 3018H. It should be on a tag by the gas filler when you lift the seat.

When you click on your model number you will get the parts diagrams and a wiring diagram.

There are also mower deck diagrams. There should be a tag on top of the deck, toward the back on the right side.

That's all for now.

John

donks

Threads
Hey John you don't have Facebook by any chance do you?

custom1

Threads
No, I don't have Facebook. I have a hard enough time keeping up with the forums I'm on and my work and projects.

I took some pictures last night of the wiring. Hard to tell what's what in the pictures, but I'll post them up later today anyway. Probably easier figuring things out from the diagrams.

donks

Threads
Hi guys sorry havnt been on for a while been a bit busy with starting a new job but I am around :D sorry John

custom1

Threads
Hey, No problem. New jobs are always fun. Let us know when you get back to the tractor.

John

La Gasser

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hey I'm on here to look to see if anyone can help me with parts or a mower not working it's a Bolens ST 180 with a 10 year old motor that works but the body needs so so much work and because its American its highly unlikely I'm going to find anything but I'm keeping my fingers crossed,I got this ride on lawnmower for my dad hoping I could do it up but looking at it there is so much it needs,my dad is 64 yrs old and has a very hard time pushing a lawnmower around as he has a very bad heart and lives on half an acre so I'm hoping that someone on here can help me out as I am stuck and can't afford very much but want to help my dad

Just saw this thread - I have a ST180H (3018H) with a model 30048S mower - just retired it out of service - if you're still looking for parts, let me know.
thanks,
La Gasser