X xX_Menace_Xx Member Apr 3, 2012 #1 i have an old scag walk behind that i got from a friend last year and the carb is missing a couple parts from the governor to the choke + the choke cable.
i have an old scag walk behind that i got from a friend last year and the carb is missing a couple parts from the governor to the choke + the choke cable.
J jonesj3 Forum Newbie Aug 8, 2014 #2 I have a 36scag walkbehind I need carburetor its engine is fb460 36v .
BlazNT Lawn Pro Aug 8, 2014 #4 I can not find your engine number so here is a link to find the correct one. Kawasaki Small Engine Parts | Great Selection | Great Prices | eReplacementParts.com
I can not find your engine number so here is a link to find the correct one. Kawasaki Small Engine Parts | Great Selection | Great Prices | eReplacementParts.com
BlazNT Lawn Pro Aug 8, 2014 #7 I found the carb for $195 15003-2183 Kawasaki Carburetor part number 15003-2183