Export thread

Looking for battery operated grass trimmer advice?

W

wantboost

which shall i get?

thx

MowerMike

MowerMike

which shall i get?

thx

I've had good luck with the Black & Decker 36 volt lithium-ion battery model LST136. It easily converts to an edger and has a variable speed to increase battery run time. It also has an adjustable shaft length, which is nice if you are short like me. The auto line feed works well and it is easy to charge pre-wound spools.

W

wantboost

I've had good luck with the Black & Decker 36 volt lithium-ion battery model LST136. It easily converts to an edger and has a variable speed to increase battery run time. It also has an adjustable shaft length, which is nice if you are short like me. The auto line feed works well and it is easy to charge pre-wound spools.

i ended up buying the worx gt 20v i didnt know about the b&d 36v. Worx is pretty good looks like the b&d is longer tho and obv 36v

S

Sunyimin43

Black & Decker/Greenworks/Hitachi/Husqvarna/Tanaka/Toro
Recommend models: B & D NST2118 12-inch, B & D LST220 or LST136

M

MRCo.

Get a Core, only way to go. It is built well, like a regulate trimmer...doesn't have the plastic toy feel of your average battery unit. Yes, they are about $300, but it's US made, 5 year warranty, great power, over an hour battery life. Also, spare batteries are on special for $100 of right now.

P

pokeytwins

toro love it