Looking for a Pressure Washer

primerbulb120

Threads
I am currently looking for a pressure washer of no less than 3000 psi and 2.5 gpm. The Troy Bilt XP3000 is my only candidate so far, as it seems to have the best value for its price. If you have another pressure washer to suggest, tell me, and if you own an XP3000 please take the time to write a review on it. Thanks!

possum

Threads
A neighbor down the way has the one like you are looking at in 2700 psi and the Honda 160 engine. As of two years ago it had over a hundred hours on it and worked well yet. I saw him running it on his deck this fall and it still worked well. On the other side of him another fellow bought a Generac One this spring and used it to clean about 10 coats of old paint from a brick house. He worked at least 50 hours on that house and never put the unit away much less looked after it. Ran real well. Has the adjustable pressure control on it. 3100 psi. About 400 bucks. The places that rent them around here use MTM units with Honda commercial engines. I rent one every spring for $25 a day. Not work owning one for me for one or two days work.