Looking For 2 Stoke Snapper

ranger101

Threads
I,ve been looking to buy a two stroke Snapper push mower. I had one a few years back and really miss it. It was a 19in. plain jane. I will pay good $ for one running or not.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Good luck. Two stroke engines are few and far between for mowers. I don't know of anyone making them any more.

Snapperfreak

Threads
I'm sure you've already been looking on Craigslist, but all I can say is keep checking everyday on there. I finally got mine last week after looking over a year. They don't make them anymore as far as I know but the good old ones are out there. U had on old 19" with 2stroke once?...Tecumseh was it? Look for the Wisconsin robin 2strokes too...awesome machines. Last forever. Good luck and post it when u get one!!

Snapperfreak

Threads
By the way, that's a very nice cub cadet u have there

Nfrnt

Forum Newbie
Threads
I,ve been looking to buy a two stroke Snapper push mower. I had one a few years back and really miss it. It was a 19in. plain jane. I will pay good $ for one running or not.

If still interested I have an old snapper 4hp 2 stroke selfpropelled push mower it looks like brand new but one day I can mow my yard and the next it'll start but die immediately ..It has great compression and all looks like new.I love the mower but snapper 2stroke mechanics are a dying breed here so I just want to sell for $50 I can send you pics call or text 270-903-7651 thanks

bwdbrn1

Threads
I have a Tecumseh engine from a Snapper 21" I'd part with. Has the throttle cable, flywheel brake cable, pulley for the belt drive to the self propel and blade adaptor as well. I took used it one season, but then took if off and replaced it with a Honda engine as it was the only 2 stroke I had in my fleet of mowers back then. I sold the mower last year, but I still have the Tecumseh engine. It's been fogged and I turn it over regularly.

Last edited: