look what the neighbor drug in my garage/

hey Srtsfz6 love the cup holder set up!! is that an aftermarket thing?

Nope, that came stock from Snapper (about 13 years ago). And I use it every time.

That mower WAS considered residential back then. I've since been told by the dealership, it's considered a commercial machine now (I guess the 7HP, OHV's, etc)
 
So If I pull off the flywheel and I see the green wire with the plastic rectangle. Do I take it off? is there a way to clean it? Or should I just order a new one and replace it?
I haven't ordered the wire or the plastic rectangle. For some reason, it is sold as two different parts

It's probably been cut with no connection (over time, folks dinking with it). That securing clip WILL be fine, it's extremely robust.
If you degrease under the flywheel, you should be able to see EVERYTHING including the clip..

The issue WILL be that wire NOT making a connection.

All you'll need is a piece of wire or repair where it's broke.


That or connect the coil kill switch terminal, thru a wire to an on/off switch



*Pictured below IS the brake (and pad) and part #195 is the wire. All is pictured in the parts diagram..
 

Attachments

  • Capture 1.JPG
    Capture 1.JPG
    13.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    21.1 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top