Little wonder leaf blower will not run

D2hornets58

Well-Known Member
I have a little wonder walk behind leaf blower. It has a 13 hp Honda engine.(I can post the numbers on engine later on today) I was not there but the person that was using it said that it was running fine and then he ran it out of gas. When he refilled the tank it would not start. If its on choke it will start but only for about 2-3 seconds then it will die. Any ideas what happened?
 
OK thats what I was thinking. Is there any way to clean it without taking it off/apart. We were planning on using it tomorow so it would be nice to have a quick fix.

Take the float bowl off and clean it out. Spray carb cleaner up into the carburetor, work the float up and down etc. Then try it.
 
Back
Top