little help on a briggs and stratton i think clasic 35 mower

Well get yerself a good catcher mitt .
I will face North East and give em a good toss.
Takes about 25 hours flying time to Alabama so after I toss em I will send you a PM in good time to catch em :laughing:
 
Well get yerself a good catcher mitt .
I will face North East and give em a good toss.
Takes about 25 hours flying time to Alabama so after I toss em I will send you a PM in good time to catch em :laughing:

Now that's the spirit. Hope we didn't scare off the OP.:confused2:
 
Nope not been offended a good bit of banter it good

Looking at the key it looks good and in line or am I wrong ?

And I think I can remove a good working plug from my mower and will test with that hope a bit later

Valve clearances ?
 
Nope not been offended a good bit of banter it good

Looking at the key it looks good and in line or am I wrong ?

And I think I can remove a good working plug from my mower and will test with that hope a bit later

Valve clearances ?

Take another look at the key alignment as compared to the recess it sits in. Note the angular difference. Not even close to being aligned / parallel. That allows the shaft to slip in relation to the flywheel which results in the motor being out of time thus a no start condition. Additionally, the key might even be broken. When you take care of it, make sure the key, groove, and shaft are bone dry; no lube.
 
Back
Top