Linking

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
I put a link to LMF on my facebook, so all my freinds know where I hang out.

I hope this is okay? :confused:

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Yes, that's great... in fact, we have a page on facebook, too: LawnMowerForum | Facebook

All new threads are automatically fed to the Facebook page. :thumbsup:

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
I put a link to LMF on my facebook, so all my freinds know where I hang out.

I hope this is okay? :confused:
I'm pretty sure you can put a link to your facebook page on LMF too.
This is pure speculation on my part, I have no experience with Facebook. It seems to me I've seen it here or on TBN.
But...there you go.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Sweet! Then, I can do both at once!

HEY, you just told me a few days ago what your opinion on Facebook...it wasn't very positive...now it looks like both you and Compact Tractor Fan are in cahoots to swipe my Member of the Month award here....:confused2:

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
HEY, you just told me a few days ago what your opinion on Facebook...it wasn't very positive...now it looks like both you and Compact Tractor Fan are in cahoots to swipe my Member of the Month award here....:confused2:

I am not on it much, but when my sister is on there, it's easier than texting. So, while I'm IM'ing her, I can watch LMF, too!

I still think it's overrated. Yahoo messenger would've suited me just fine, and did for years - but nobody I know uses it anymore, so I'm forced to be on FB if I want to IM with these people. I can - just do both (when I have to)!

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
We've found that most people who use LMF or TBN don't use FB all that much. So we don't put a lot of time into promoting our FB pages... just created them for those who do use it.

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
....and that's why I put a link to LMF from FB, not the other way around.......you'll miss me if you wait for me on FB......:laughing:

I hang out here!