Linkage setup help

gjchester

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello, I've been trying to find a linkage setup picture or video for the Briggs model 44N877-0003-G1 motor on my Husky riding mower. Replaced the carb and can't remember how the throttle and choke linkage go back!

gjchester

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks, but the motor on my lawnmower has a different configuration and an automatic choke that has two different linkages. The biggest part of my problem is not knowing which linkage rods go to what since there are three of them. Looks like two for the choke and one for the throttle.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hello, I've been trying to find a linkage setup picture or video for the Briggs model 44N877-0003-G1 motor on my Husky riding mower. Replaced the carb and can't remember how the throttle and choke linkage go back!
Take a cell phone picture prior to messing with the carb next time.

FN mower guy in that video needs a tripod.

gjchester

Forum Newbie
Threads
Yeah, thanks for the advice about the picture. I already beat myself up for not doing that already.

gjchester

Forum Newbie
Threads
For some reason none of the manuals cover the choke linkages on this model. This engine must have not been a very popular one.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Post some pictures and what you are dealing with. If you use you phone you will need to reduce size before posting.