J Jay Kircher Forum Newbie Dec 9, 2015 #1 Mower only wants to turn left. left lever has the feel of no hydraulic pressure. Hydraulic fluid is full and changed 100 hours ago.
Mower only wants to turn left. left lever has the feel of no hydraulic pressure. Hydraulic fluid is full and changed 100 hours ago.
BlazNT Lawn Pro Dec 17, 2015 #2 Part number 7059154. It is discontinued. I could not find one for sale. Good luck.
L logan01 Well-Known Member Dec 17, 2015 #3 Have you checked the left side hydraulic pump release lever?
BlazNT Lawn Pro Dec 17, 2015 #4 logan01 said: Have you checked the left side hydraulic pump release lever? Click to expand... Thanks for putting that in there I forgot to.
logan01 said: Have you checked the left side hydraulic pump release lever? Click to expand... Thanks for putting that in there I forgot to.