Left handle moves forward on its own.

MR_Maitenance

Forum Newbie
Threads
This is similar to a post made in another thread but no fix has been given. Unfortunately It devolved into an argument about autism, children and lawnmowers? Which seems to have ran the OP off.
Anyways...
My left handle moves forward on its own. It has nothing to do with the neutral on the trans. It may be, "Damper Control Motion 131-4132, which replaces 103-2913". But I am not sure.
Curious if there is a simple fix, or known problems to remedy before I spend $ for a new Damper.
Thanks!

MR_Maitenance

Forum Newbie
Threads
This is similar to a post made in another thread but no fix has been given. Unfortunately It devolved into an argument about autism, children and lawnmowers? Which seems to have ran the OP off.
Anyways...
My left handle moves forward on its own. It has nothing to do with the neutral on the trans. It may be, "Damper Control Motion 131-4132, which replaces 103-2913". But I am not sure.
Curious if there is a simple fix, or known problems to remedy before I spend $ for a new Damper.
Thanks!
Also it's a Toro Z4235.

MR_Maitenance

Forum Newbie
Threads
Anyways...
Thanks!
So... I pulled it apart and this is what I found. Anyone else see a problem here... Haha!
The person that owned this previously used a part to hold a window open on a hatchback (or something) this explains the arm pushing forward.
Hope this helps someone else.

Attachments

• IMG_20210724_144607183.jpg
    IMG_20210724_144607183.jpg
    662.8 KB · Views: 5