Leak but no leak

cren

Member
We have a dishwasher that was installed by a pro and I am not sure what is going on but over a year later now, its leaking from somewhere. I open the cabinets and I see nothing, no leaks anywhere, now on the floor I do. Anyone know how to properly diagnose this issue? :eek:
 
At the bottom near the floor there is a removable 'kick panel' ...
Take this cover off, and while it is running look under it... You will see at what time, cycle, it is leaking and from where it is leaking...

Happy hunting, :smile:KennyV
 
Just follow the water my friend. Get a flashlight underneath it if you can. Chances are it's from a connection.They're always the first to go.
 
Finding the connection is the correction as they say. The good thing is, there isn't a lot of different places where it could be leaking from, so you shouldn't have to search that long and hard.
 
Back
Top