Leaf Blower wont start

MMR

Member
I have a Craftsman Leaf Blower that I am About fed up with, I have New Fuel/Oil Mix in the tank, New Spark Plug and Its getting Good Spark, carb seems clean. it just wont run... im probly over looking something.. THANKS
 
I have a Craftsman Leaf Blower that I am About fed up with, I have New Fuel/Oil Mix in the tank, New Spark Plug and Its getting Good Spark, carb seems clean. it just wont run... im probly over looking something.. THANKS

How old a machine is it? Does it run at all? Have you checked the air and gas filters, also look at the Spark Arresting Screen.
 
How long has it been since it last ran? If its been a while, and you did not run the tank/carb dry, the gas will evaporate leaving only the oil in the fuel system.
 
Back
Top