Lawnmower Racing

just go to the web and type in lawnmower racing to find out more about this subject. zman

Right zmzn... lots of lawnmower racing stuff... & even mini tractor and lawn mower pulling competition going on... too much fun with any type tractor... :smile:KennyV
 
Lawnmower racing is big in the southern states right? I haven't heard about it in the northern states. Also, how fast can these mowers go? How come they don't seem to go that fast when your mowing your lawn? :laughing:
 
I have seen this quite a few times at the Atlanta Motor Speedway during the summer when they do Thursday night drags. It's really funny to watch but I had never heard of it until I saw it for myself.
 
I have heard of it before but I have never seen it in person. I think it would probably be quite entertaining to watch myself.
 
Back
Top