Lawnmower modifications

ncredleg

Threads
What about a forum for lawnmower modifications ? Either one that make the mower easier for the individual to use or that completely repurpose the mower? I know there are other forums , but they see no usage or are full of personal conflicts. Just a thought. Anyways , Thanks for starting this forum I know it will be as well received as your other one.:thumbsup:

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Thanks for the suggestion... Initially, we want to limit the number of forums until there are enough members to support brand specific sections and further organization. But, I think modifications is a good idea so we will add that one soon. :smile:

AcadGrad81

Threads
What about a forum for lawnmower modifications ?
x2- What about a forum section on DIY or home-built equipment or mods to add functionality and utility "on the cheap?" My family has nicknamed me "Dr. Seuss," but I usually get the last laugh as my ideas are put to work. Thanks for considering.

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Yeah, the customizations and build-it yourself sections are very popular on TBN... will probably start off with one such section on here covering both.

Cvans

Forum Newbie
Threads
Sounds good to me but I'll never get away from this computer if you keep adding forums:laughing:
Chris

CarlGlas

Threads
I made a engine modification on my 2002 Craftsman DGT 6000 with a 27 hp Kohler Command V-Twin.
It seems that the Command was made to Craftsman's specifications and they didn't want to spend the extra money on the Command PRO, which has a oil cooler. So, I ordered the cooler kit, added it myself and turned it into a Command PRO. Oil coolers extend oil-change intervals and maintain low temperatures during the entire power range. They are a good investment especially if you use your mower in a area where the ambient temperature is already in the 90's.