Lawnboy Z320H Hydro Static Gear

raysnote

Forum Newbie
Threads
I hope to gosh there are some really good professionals in here that can answer some difficult questions. Didn't know where to turn so I thought I would try my luck in here. I have a Lawnboy Z320H zero turn with hydrostatic gears on the left and right. After about 10 minutes of mowing....the left side just quits. Wait about 6-10 minutes.....works fine for another 10 minutes etc. Can't move forward or backward. Right side works great. Anyway, im the kind of dummy that doesn't like to through away things....I have a handicap that likes to take them apart and figures out whats wrong....and tries to fix them. Well, I've only read a few articles here and there (cant find many) about this particular gear and read where there's a pin/ rod on the inside of this gear that rubs the inner housing...making it overheat? Well....here's where I am LOL....OMG!!! Can anyone help??

1. Anyone know where this pin is suppose to be? Or what to do to fix this issue?
2. I wasn't looking and 2 washers fell off and don't know where in *&^% they go now. The washers sitting on the big spindle that is sitting on the edge of the clear tub. Anyone know how they go back on?
3. What kind or oil do I put back in this thing?
4. How do I get the oil back in it?
20140721_194418.jpg
20140721_194427.jpg

Any help would be extremely helpful...

Thanks a Million.
Ray Merritt