Lawn Tractor Lights

de dee

Threads
I am wondering if anyone has suggestions on where to get maybe some small led strips that flash like red and blue or amber so when I am plowing at night I have flashing warning lights? I don't really want chores and big extra batteries. I would prefer wireless with batteries in the actually light case. I would stick the lights on to the mower or screw them on. Thanks.

go on line and print( LED lights) should see about 100 places, to pick from,.

de dee

Threads
I picked up some LED lights at harbor freight they were the self stick on type 9 inches long cost $15.00 ea. installing them on my scooter windshield hooking them to the turn signals so I will turn them off after a turn,. also I have some 5 foot light led,s I was thinking of around the edge of the seat, facing back,. with a strobe flashing how would that look on my tractor,. because I am always backing up with the snow blower, most people keep away from the flying snow, still good to be seen, at all times,. tractor PGT 9000,. scooter kymco 300i downtown,. 80 years old and still riding,. two wheels,

Threads
I picked up some LED lights at harbor freight they were the self stick on type 9 inches long cost $15.00 ea. installing them on my scooter windshield hooking them to the turn signals so I will turn them off after a turn,. also I have some 5 foot light led,s I was thinking of around the edge of the seat, facing back,. with a strobe flashing how would that look on my tractor,. because I am always backing up with the snow blower, most people keep away from the flying snow, still good to be seen, at all times,. tractor PGT 9000,. scooter kymco 300i downtown,. 80 years old and still riding,. two wheels,

I was just at Harbor freight the other day, and I missed those I think I will go back to check them out.

The Don'z

Threads
I am wondering if anyone has suggestions on where to get maybe some small led strips that flash like red and blue or amber so when I am plowing at night I have flashing warning lights? I don't really want chores and big extra batteries. I would prefer wireless with batteries in the actually light case. I would stick the lights on to the mower or screw them on. Thanks.

I put the cheap rectangle 55w quartz lights on my Dixie Chopper up on the lower half of the roll over bar but I've found the quartz lighting gets pretty warm that close to my head, I'm looking into an LED lighting system now, but dang they're expensive.