Lawn Tractor Junkie

southfreedon

Threads
My name is Donnie B & I am a lawn tractor junkie. My latest binge is a Western Auto Wizard that I acquired for $50. My last binge was an STX38. I'm always chasing my next fix. Thank you for providing a forum to increase my knowledge & get ideas.

motoman

Lawn Addict
Threads
southie, Welcome. You are sure to enjoy this form. Lots of info. The only failing is no stickies to help people. At least half ask the famliar questions over and over and over and over. The pro's especially, have other things to do (not me) like making a living without these repeating questions. Perhaps the administrators need the extra visits to gain more advertising and thus finance the site. But other forums face this problem and use "stickies." Again , welcome.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Welcome Donnie, Hope you enjoy your visits to the site ........ GREAT people and EXTREMELY helpful !! All we ask , is if you have an inquiry, is to provide some basic info. ie. make , model , serial # , deck size , year of mfg. It helps those trying to help YOU ! pictures are also a great way to show an issue , be sure to post yours ( see the forum SITE DISCUSSION .... for details to upload pics ) Enjoy the site and much success in all those machines you're fiddlin with ..... Boobala :welcome:

Mikel1

Threads
Welcome to the Forum! The first riding mower I ever used was a Western Auto Wizard.