Lawn mower was filled with anitfreeze!

I remember first time I went to dixie back in 1992

Father and son got first and second. Bill and frank Ingram

(( racing is the only sport that you need two balls ))

Yes I knew them as they ran a wrecker service here also. I go all the way back to the late 70's when Bud Lunsford and Leon Sells were the dominant drivers. Let me know if you do run Dixie as I will come. Been a while since I got some dirt in my teeth. :laughing:
 
Back in the 80s a friend asked to use my car I said make sure it's full of oil so she takes the cap off the valve cover looks in and pours in 3 jugs of oil.

LOL That reminds me of this lady that came is saying that she lost her 710 cap. I said Huh? As it turns out, she was looking at the cap upside down.
 
If you fill the crankcase with antifreeze, you better get some oil in that cylinder or those rings are going to start rusting, if they haven't already.
 
Went this Saturday got in a few hot laps before the rain came. Saturday can not get here fast enough Was some very fast cars there I might have to cheat a little more to keep up

(( racing is the only sport that you need two balls ))

:smile: I my racing days. the word cheat was not used. It was reading between the lines in the rule book for an advantage. Smokey U. style. Just remember turn right and hang on. Good luck in your racing endever.
 
A customer of mine called saying her husband had put the wrong mixture in their mower ,when asked what kind of wrong mixture she said CARPET CLEANER .

:laughing:: Maybe he was going to mow and clean the shag carpet? I worked on a China sub compact tractor, diesel engine, and the owners BIL, put oil in the radiator. You talk about a mess, flushing the block and radiator.
 
Back
Top