Lawn Mower trouble shooting question

Rocky1231

Member
I just bought a troy built push mower off Craigslist. It wasn't running but Ive put a new air filter, cleaned the gas tank, and carb. However, it isn't running still. I put b12 chem tool in and it fired up but after I let it run through I put new gas in and now wont run? Do y'all have any idea on why this is?
 
Rocky, Dig further in this forum "search." There are tons of tips. When you do this , tell the forum and someone will probably respond.
 
I just bought a troy built push mower off Craigslist. It wasn't running but Ive put a new air filter, cleaned the gas tank, and carb. However, it isn't running still. I put b12 chem tool in and it fired up but after I let it run through I put new gas in and now wont run? Do y'all have any idea on why this is?

I have a Troy Built self propelled an my float gets stuck from time to time for no apparent reason. I just remove the bowl and spray some carb cleaner on and around the float and it runs good as new.
 
Rocky, yes, many problems are stated and responses and tips posted. Find some tips, try them, and then post your results again, even if still stumped.
 
Briggs engine? Does it have a primer! If you take the air filter off and hit the primer. Is it pulling gas? Is it an auto choke model? If so, is the choke working?
 
Back
Top