Lawn Mower trouble shooting question

Well......

It will sit there and drip fuel until the tank is dry, and on most setups, a lot of the excess fuel will fowl/foul the oil in the crankcase of the engine. Makes the engine run, but smoke like a freight train. As the oil/crankcase level is way too full, as the majority of the crankcase is gas...
 
It never drips fuel or anything like that and the oil is right. Like I said it only will run with the chemtool mixed in with gas
 
Fish, let the OP decide which direction he would like to take. He came here looking for possible solutions to his problem You don't like what I post and that is your right, but I just post what I do and what works for me. Your posts just confuse just about everyone and most of the time don't offer remedies. Offer solutions and not sarcasm, that would be a big help to everyone using this forum.
 
Back
Top