Lawn Mower tire mounting

Stand the tire up see how it is not as fat at the edge as it is at the treads you want to stretch the bead part out so it is wider than the tread part

Sent from my iPhone using LMF
 
Stand the tire up see how it is not as fat at the edge as it is at the treads you want to stretch the bead part out so it is wider than the tread part

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

OK so would you put one going across the top and one going across the bottom?
 
I hate changing small tires. The smaller they are the bigger pain they are. We have a tire machine but can't use it on the little ones. Usually remove tire off inward side of rim. Thanks for the tip. Will def try next time im changing a small one.
 
I have mounted many small tires and always had to use a strap around tire to spread the bead to the rims. Not after following these instructions:thumbsup:
I could not believe how easily the tires were to mount--very little tire tool usage:biggrin: while mounting the tires, I simply added air--with valve core removed---tire beads were touching rim all around:thumbsup:

I have used the redneck method many times but do so at your own risk! :confused2: I am not recommending you to do it, just saying I have many times done it this way.
Disclaimer: This procedure is potentially dangerous and should be performed only as a last resort. It's not recommended by any tire manufacturer and could potentially damage your tire or you. Use this technique only in emergency situations when better options are non-existent." :eek:
REDNECK METHOD
 
Back
Top