Lawn boy rider

kawabob1

Threads
I am new to the site. I have a lawn boy rider. It is in the LT series, model 81191 with a 13 hp engine. I am looking for a steering tower. The plastic on the lower portion that holds the lever to engage the deck broke tonight. Also, the inside on the tower where the pivot rod / clamp and nut wedge are located ....those plastic parts broke years ago and I have been limping along without most of the plastic "fingers" but tonight was possibly the last straw for the old girl. Does anyone know of a dealer that may have the parts or a private individual that could help me out............or has anyone ever repaired those "fingers" successfully? Thanks for you tile looking forward to exploring the site.

shiftsuper175607

Lawn Addict
Threads
I am new to the site. I have a lawn boy rider. It is in the LT series, model 81191 with a 13 hp engine. I am looking for a steering tower. The plastic on the lower portion that holds the lever to engage the deck broke tonight. Also, the inside on the tower where the pivot rod / clamp and nut wedge are located ....those plastic parts broke years ago and I have been limping along without most of the plastic "fingers" but tonight was possibly the last straw for the old girl. Does anyone know of a dealer that may have the parts or a private individual that could help me out............or has anyone ever repaired those "fingers" successfully? Thanks for you tile looking forward to exploring the site.

Look for parts and to go back, find link that says browse all parts for this model

Lawn Boy 81180 (LT12G) - Lawn-Boy LT12G Lawn Tractor, 1994 (SN: 4900001-4999999) Diagrams and Parts List | PartsTree.com