Lawn Boy knowledge needed

fabricgator

Threads
I posted a short video of the mower running on you tube.

https://youtu.be/Truz9yGC7Q0

That is pretty cool. It is kinda loud for an egg beater. It actually sounds about the same as my VitaMix industrial blender.

I did notice something though... you should probably be on a lawn forum instead of a lawnboy forum.
It looks like your lawn could use a watering:laughing:
The machine is greener than the grass!

Just funning with ya.

Looks cool. Did you see where in your manual it says something about disconnecting the battery pack while it is running, that you won't have the dynamic brake system.
That is why it is not just a simple contactor on-off switch.

cutinhigh

Threads
That is pretty cool. It is kinda loud for an egg beater. It actually sounds about the same as my VitaMix industrial blender. I did notice something though... you should probably be on a lawn forum instead of a lawnboy forum. It looks like your lawn could use a watering:laughing: The machine is greener than the grass! Just funning with ya. Looks cool. Did you see where in your manual it says something about disconnecting the battery pack while it is running, that you won't have the dynamic brake system. That is why it is not just a simple contactor on-off switch.
I was waiting for someone to bust on me about the lawn. It's been so dry here . Plus my daughter and here girl friends had a camp out weekend and killed my grass with the tent.
I did see that about the switch. I think the mower is cool do to its age and I'm thinking it's one of the marketing test mowers. But there's no better sound then the sound of an combustion engine. The only reason I purchased it is do to its oddity and the great price. I'm not going to keep long , I will use the money to buy an Iron horse or 2 .

cutinhigh

Threads
I received my first response from Lawn Boy today. They are requesting pictures and any numbers I could give them from the mower. I have my fingers crossed that they will get back to me with good news.