B bigredreilly Forum Newbie Apr 17, 2015 #1 i have a 1981 lawn boy mower and i need a new carburator where can i get one thanks
AnthemBassMan Well-Known Member Apr 18, 2015 #2 You can find them on eBay for around $30-$35. But you need the model of your Lawn Boy and probably engine model on it. Couldn't you just rebuild it, or is it cracked or warped? L8R, Matt
You can find them on eBay for around $30-$35. But you need the model of your Lawn Boy and probably engine model on it. Couldn't you just rebuild it, or is it cracked or warped? L8R, Matt
P ptrevor Forum Newbie Apr 24, 2015 #3 Hi there! As for me, I always get all the necessary parts on tractortool website. I guess, you can find what you need there too. Try it out
Hi there! As for me, I always get all the necessary parts on tractortool website. I guess, you can find what you need there too. Try it out