Lawn Boy 1013 Edger

Fireman 123

Well-Known Member
These were made in '67-'69. D460 2 cycle engines. Stole this gem for $40. Welded the handle back, new plug, blade, and cleaned carb/tank. She's ready to go and does a great job. Thought I'd share.
 

Attachments

  • image-2582657052.png
    image-2582657052.png
    872.8 KB · Views: 61
  • image-2431482465.png
    image-2431482465.png
    998.1 KB · Views: 39
  • image-4106213279.png
    image-4106213279.png
    872.2 KB · Views: 58
Thanks for posting the pictures. I've never seen one of those so maybe it's fairly rare.

:thumbsup: Great Find. :thumbsup:
 
Looks like it has some sidewalks and driveways still left in it. You saved that rare gem. Sure is handy to have a welder.Good job and thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:
 
Mine didn't need welded. It was a church sale find. $3.00 a few years ago. Fired it up today (first time this year). needed the plug cleaned a little.
Here's my "new" Lawnboy mower I got last week. $100 (Craigslist)
I'm getting another one just like it soon.
lawnboy bricktop.jpg
 
Mine didn't need welded. It was a church sale find. $3.00 a few years ago. Fired it up today (first time this year). needed the plug cleaned a little.
Here's my "new" Lawnboy mower I got last week. $100 (Craigslist)
I'm getting another one just like it soon.
View attachment 5962

I like that old bricktop. What's the model number?
 
No wonder people love these edgers and mowers, I do as well.
LB 7229, needs a engine bearing and a sharpened blade, which has never ? been off....:ashamed:
 
Just got a Toro w/Suzuki engine. Push,,,not self propelled. Bagger and side discharge chute. I'm the 2nd owner.
I had the 3 speed model a few years ago but traded it for a Lawnboy. The 3 speed at the time was more mower than I wanted. (The deck was "the stretched limo" model.) Now I wanted one again with the Suzuki engine. Here's the one I had:
 

Attachments

  • toro 21 inch.jpg
    toro 21 inch.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 19
Back
Top