Lap bar issue

Macax3

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi, I have a cub cadet zforce LZ60 model 53ANDAGD050. I’m at my wits end trying to figure out what’s wrong with this thing. First, I noticed a severe decline in speed when mowing at a slight incline. Next, the right lap bar seemed to not want to work. The longer I mow (10 mins or so) it gets even worse to the point it will not move at all. Today, I raised my hand off the right lap bar as I raised my right hand to guard my face from a tree branch and it starting wildly jerking. I’ve changed the drive belt thinking it was slipping at first due to the lack of speed but that’s obviously not it. Anyone know where the problem possibly lies? Thanks

Rocky J

Threads
My Troy Built RZT with the Hydro Gear drive units did that on the left side, The fan was missing over half the blades, when I removed the unit to change the fan I removed the filler plug and turned it upside down on a 5 gallon bucket, it looked like it had a lot of water in the oil and was real thin. it called for 20w/50 oil and that and the new fan stopped that problem for the last three years. But it would not move at all when it got warmed up before the repair