Kubota T1880 won't start

Pat M

Threads
I disconnected the gas line under the tank but no gas coming out (I opened the gas cap also).
I used the pump to pump out the gas from this disconnect gas line under the shut of valve to the gas line before get into the carburetor & the gas is bad. I knocked out 3/4 of it so not much left to show (gas jar).
Then I pumped out the gas in the tank, it looks good. I can use the filter the gas before I put it back in the gas tank.
The thieves stole my 1st fuel filter that I purchased in 2022 after they sabotaged this riding mower & pressure washer. A couple months later, they stole this fuel filter so I had to buy another one.
There are still some gas left in the tank.
Why the gas does not drain out when the shut off valve in the open position?
I hope that these thieves are NOT the members of these forum.
Should I buy the premium gas to use on the riding mower & pressure washer?
Still need advices.

Attachments

• IMG_5005.jpg
    IMG_5005.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5007.jpg
    IMG_5007.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 2

Pat M

Threads
I put the gas line by the gas tank back & started the engine.
The gas that came out before the carb line looks good.
I hooked it up to the carb.
It will start with the starting fluid for 1 sec., I'm sure that the carb is good & clean.
I'm sure that the gas in the tank should be enough to run the rider.
Does it mean the engine did get enough gas to run?
What else is the problem?
Help!!!

Attachments

• IMG_5008.jpg
    IMG_5008.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 0

kbowley

Threads
I put the gas line by the gas tank back & started the engine.
The gas that came out before the carb line looks good.
I hooked it up to the carb.
It will start with the starting fluid for 1 sec., I'm sure that the carb is good & clean.
I'm sure that the gas in the tank should be enough to run the rider.
Does it mean the engine did get enough gas to run?
What else is the problem?
Help!!!
Pat, respectfully, I recommend that you take the machine to a local small engine repair shop with a good reputation. Do not use that old gas, do not store gasoline in a glass jar. I am not going to be able to resolve the many issues you have with your level of knowledge. Please, bring it to a competent repair facility to be repaired correctly. Do not bring it to the place that previously worked on it as it is obvious they are incompetent.

Pat M

Threads
Pat, respectfully, I recommend that you take the machine to a local small engine repair shop with a good reputation. Do not use that old gas, do not store gasoline in a glass jar. I am not going to be able to resolve the many issues you have with your level of knowledge. Please, bring it to a competent repair facility to be repaired correctly.
I prefer someone to come to my house because it's a rider, plus I would know what they do to repair so I can learn.
If it's a push mower, I can bring it to them
It works fine before I put the tainted gas in.
I had it service every year because they sabotaged my rider, more than once/ year.